Did you ever wish that the simple act of dragging your fancy, oversized RGB gaming desk over to the 52” big screen in your living room wouldn’t warrant so much concern for your mental health from your family and friends? There are those of us who like to kick back and relax with a good gamepad in our arms while the keyboard warriors run off and do their thing. To target a demographic such as our fine selves, the XRocker H3 Pro features a few nifty additions over your couch, and will not seem crazy or eccentric in your living room.
The XRocker H3 is a gaming chair that’s quite like no other; imagine a beanbag, sofa and entertainment system all rolled into one great big beautiful nest that you can throw yourself in to. To top things off, it rocks… No, it literally rocks!
- +Adjustability: The XRocker H3 Pro features a unique folding mechanism that compacts the chair down to make it easier to store or transport.
- +Comfort: The XRocker chair isn’t going to win any awards for a healthy upright posture, but darn does it feel good. The soft vinyl upholstery cradles you like it’s infatuated with your body. The additional rocking motion makes for a fun and soothing exercise when you find the need to fidget. The layered pillow design helps make this chair ergonomic and fits the contours of your spine when you lay yourself down in it and it is this very layering that also helps the chair breathe on a warm day.
- +Build: Think of a heavy chair and then add a little extra weight for good measure, and with enough luck, you’ll come close to the actual figure of 275lbs. At almost 300lbs, it sits like a rock. The frame is tough and when the folding hinge is locked, it becomes incredibly sturdy and feels like the entire frame is a single part. The heavy padding not only makes for awesome comfort but provides great protection for the soft foam underneath.
- +Features: The XRocker H3 Pro 4.1 features, as its name implies, a fully fleshed out 4.1 surround sound system with haptic feedback, all fitted into the chair itself! The X-Rocker Pro gaming chair also features wireless connectivity, ports for your headphones and an auxiliary port to chain several chairs to a single sound input. The logo towards the bottom of X-Rocker Pro lights up for a nice visual and the back of the chair has a few large pockets to help with hiding your clutter.
- +Accessories: Along with the basic jack extensions and cables, you get a wireless interface that can convert a signal from your desktop or console sound output port and broadcast it to the XRocker H3 and other nearby XRocker chairs.
- –Adjustability: The armrests of XRocker chair aren’t adjustable, which is a disappointment, given that they look like they were made to be adjustable.
- –Build: Don’t try moving the XRocker chair around by yourself, lest your lower back plot out ways to kill you while you sleep. You’re also going to get some rather dirty looks from the delivery guys while they huff and puff, trying to drag the X-Rocker Pro chair to your front door (bless their hearts). Also, if you’re on the – ahem – heavier side, you might find that the pillows will bottom out rather quickly. You’re simply left at an impasse between buying more pillows or a gym membership – I’d rather just buy pizza and sit on the floor.