Collecting all 100 Totem Stickers in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon can be challenging, but we’re here to help you track them all down!
Totem Stickers are interesting new collectibles Nintendo has included in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and there are 100 stickers in total dotted throughout the various islands There are different Totem Pokemon available depending on your version of the game, and they can be used similarly to regular Pokemon. The more stickers you collect, the better the Totem Pokemon you can receive as well. Without further ado, here we’ll show you all the locations for the Totem Stickers.
This is the first place where you can collect stickers. These are pretty simple to find, but we have the entire list for you to peruse at your leisure.
- The first stickers you will find are located on Route 2. Starting in your house, head to the kitchen and you will find the first sticker.
- Head towards the main path, and when you see a house with a blue roof, head towards it. On their porch, you should find the next sticker.
- Then go towards the PokeCenter, and you will find the third sticker on the left-hand side of the building.
- When you come to a blue house, head towards the back-right corner of the house to find the sticker.
- There should be a house down the road from the previous one that is filled with Pokemon. You should be able to find the last sticker for the area here.
Hau’oli City Shopping District
- This is where you are going to find the majority of your stickers for this island. The first sticker is on the exterior wall of the PokeCenter.
- Before you reach the mall, there should be a variety of storefronts lining the street. The sticker will be located on the storefronts to the right.
- You will find the next sticker on the lab with a green roof. It should be located on the exterior wall of the building.
- Head into the lab to find the next sticker. It should be located near some benches to the left of the lobby.
- Then head towards the western side of town towards the Captain’s house. You should find the next sticker on the side of the house.
- In this same house, head towards the pool, and it will be behind it.
- Then enter the Captain’s room to find the next sticker on the right.
- When you’re back towards the lab, look towards the eastern side with the storefronts. You should see an alley, and the next sticker will be down there.
- Then look for a concrete lot just opposite the marina, and you’ll find the next stick in the back-left corner of the area.
Hau’oli City Marina
- Go towards the far end of the dock to find the first sticker in the area.
- When you see some posted doors, there will be a sticker to the left.
There are 33 stickers to be collected in this area. It is the second largest in terms of the number of stickers you can collect.
Route 5 & 8
- The first sticker you find will be on Route 5. If you go south of the PokeCenter, you will find a grass dead end; this is where the first sticker will be hiding.
- Jumping forward to Route 8, you will be able to find the next sticker to the left of the Aether Foundation trailer.
- Continuing with Route 8, you will find the next sticker near the Fossil Restoration Center. You will find the sticker to the right of a trailer and just past the motel.
Hano Beach & Hano Grand Resort
- Starting with Hano Beach, you will find the first sticker in this area hidden under the Sandogast Pokemon.
- You will then find the last sticker in Hano Beach along the north wall of the beach as you’re heading towards the Hano Grand Resort.
- Before you head into the Hano Grand Resort, go to the stone dock at the south edge of the area, and you’ll find a sticker.
- As you enter the lobby of the Hano Grand Resort, head towards the elevators and the sticker will be on your right.
- While you’re inside the resort, head towards a water fountain. Look into the lower-right corner of the fountain, and you should find the last sticker for this area.
- Head towards the Heahea hotel and go towards the left-hand side of the building. You should find the first sticker behind a plant pot on a table.
- There is also a sticker outside of the hotel on the left exterior wall.
- Then head to the back-right of the hotel, and you will find another sticker.
- You then need to head to the far western side of town and move over towards the stone dock. There should be a small seating area where you will find the next sticker.
- The next sticker can be found at the Surf Shop right next to the PokeCenter.
- Then head into the PokeCenter and go towards the east of the building. You should come across some offices; go towards the computers, and the next sticker will be located there.
- Staying in these offices, go towards the upper stairwell, and that’s where you’ll find the sticker.
- Then head towards the eastern side of the city, where you should find a giant satellite dish.Under this dish is where you should find the sticker.
- Head towards the back-right exterior wall (from where you are), and this should be where your sticker is.
- Then proceed to enter the institute and look behind the computer desk; this will be the last sticker to be found in Heahea city.
- Head towards the lighthouse and the sticker will be on the exterior walls.
- You will find the next sticker inside a house opposite the PokeCenter.
- From here, you’ll want to head south and pop into the restaurant. This is where you will find the next sticker.
- If you see a moored ship, head towards that and get onto the upper deck. This is where you will find the last sticker for this area.
Paniola Ranch & Paniola Town
- Start at Paniola Ranch and head to the northwest corner of the lot, and this is where you will find your first sticker.
- On the main road leading to the ranch, go to the left of the main road, and you will find the sticker.
- Heading into Paniola Town, the first sticker you’ll want to grab is on a wheelbarrow in the northwest section of the town.
- Then there will be a building west of the PokeCenter. Go inside that building to collect the next sticker.
- Stay in the building where you just collected the previous sticker and head into the interior room. This is where you will find the next sticker.
- In the southwestern corner of the garden square, you will find a bench that has the first sticker for this region.
- On the north border of this sector, go left of the main exit gate, and you’ll find the sticker.
- Then head to the Battle Royal building; the first sticker in this building is located on the first floor.
- Still, in the Battle Royal building, you will find the next sticker on the second floor.
Wela Volcano Park Bottom
- There is only one sticker in this area, and it is located in a lower section of the area (you will need Tauros to get to it) and behind a sign.
There are 34 stickers to collect on Ula’ula. This is the largest amount of stickers that are available, so it’s a great way to get your collection started.
- The first one is on Route 13 and will be on the exterior wall of the motel.
- When you come to the desert entrance on Route 13, you should come across some trailers to the left. The second sticker will be on these.
- Moving onto Route 14 if you were heading to the southern supermarket, you should come across a broken road. This is where that sticker will be hiding.
- If you’re on the southern edge of the island (still on Route 14), the next sticker will be located on a gate to the supermarket.
- Route 15 only has one sticker to be collected, and you can find this at the surf shop.
- Sticking to Route 16, go east of the PokeCenter and you’ll come across the Aether Foundation trailer. This is where your next sticker will be located.
- Moving onto Route 17, the next sticker will be behind a sign on a box next to the Police Station.
- You can then go inside the Police Station and find the next sticker on the computer.
- For the next sticker, you will need Tauros to find the sticker on the exterior of Po Town.
- When you get to the top of Blush Mountain, you will find the first sticker just to the left of the doors to the building on top of the mountain.
- The last sticker on Blush Mountain is found inside the lobby of the Power Plant. Head towards the seating area and the sticker will be on a wall to the right.
Hokulani Observatory & Mount Hokulani
- When you get into the entrance room of the Hokulani Observatory, there should be a sticker behind the desk.
- When you’ve made your way into the interior hallways of the Hokulani Observatory, you’ll find the sticker on a box to the left.
- When you’ve made your way to the Observatory room, the last sticker in this location will be in the back-right corner.
- As you’re making your way up the main road to Mount Hokulani, a sticker can be found on the railing.
- Once you’re at the top of Mount Hokulani, you’ll need to go to the right of the building on top of the mountain. This is where you will find the last sticker in that region.
- When you’re in Malie City, there is a building on the dock. It should be right next to the Pokemon Centre. You’ll find the sticker on the right, next to the entrance of the building.
- Go to the clothing shop in Malie City, and there will be a sticker behind the sign in front of the building.
- There should be a sticker on the exterior of a building towards the back row.
- Go to a building in the Northwest, and you’ll be able to enter a room where the sticker is.
- You can then go left from here (after getting out of the building), and it should be in the next building along.
- If you then head to the library and move up to the second floor, you should come across a balcony that holds this sticker.
- For the next sticker, you need to head to the Outer Cape of Malie and make your way over to the disposal unit. It should be on the left wall on the outside of the facility.
- Then head over to Malie Graden, go to the right edge of the garden, and the sticker should be on the right-hand side.
- You should find a closed PokeCenter in Po Town, where the first sticker will be located on the exterior wall of said building.
- You will then find the next sticker near the cafe close to the closed PokeCenter.
- As you’ve made your way to the top of the map, you should find a mansion. On the right side of this building is where the next sticker is lurking.
- The next sticker in Po Town is located on the side of a southwestern house.
- You can then find multiple stickers to the left of the main doors in the of the mansion. You will once again need Tauros to access these stickers.
- This will be in 1F behind a bed on a box in the hall.
- The last sticker in the Shady House is on the balcony to the left-hand side.
- This sticker is in the pond on the northeastern side of the meadow.
This is a rather small section when it comes to stickers, and a lot of them are close to each other. This makes adding a few more to your collection much easier.
Ancient Poni Path
- There will be an old building that you can see to your right as you reach the pass. You want to head into the interior courtyard and find a barrel in the northeast corner, as this will be where the first sticker is hiding.
- Stay in this building and head towards the kitchen, as this is where you will find the second sticker.
- Then head towards the bedroom to find the third sticker in the building.
- There will be a sticker on the well.
- There should be some ruins on your right at some point. Head towards them, and the sticker is hidden behind a tree.
- When you get to the front garden of the building, you need to head to the lower-left. Here there will be a very well disguised path to the Ancient Poni Path, and the sticker will be near this location.
- There is one sticker in this section, and it is found on the gate that will lead you to the Ancient Poni Path.
- This is another sticker that will require you to use Tauros. He will be able to find the sticker on the central area of the island.
- When you’re heading to the Poni Gauntlet area, you need to look to the left-hand side of the gate.
- This will be the last area where you will need to collect stickers for Poni Island. Head into the southeast houseboat, and the sticker will be to the left of the door.
- In the same houseboat, look to the lower-right corner, and you will find the next sticker.
- There will then be a sticker on the southwest houseboat on a crate to the left of the door.
- When you go inside, there will be a crate along the back wall. This is where you will find the next sticker.
- You then want to head towards the restaurant in this area. Once near the restaurant, there should be some crates before the exterior. This is where you will find the sticker.
- Head towards the west boathouse, and near the interior entrance, you should see a crate. This is where the sticker should be.
- Head towards an empty lot where you should find another crate that is holding the last sticker for this area.
How’s your hunt for the Totem Stickers in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon going? Let us know about it in the comments.