The go-to chair for many celebrities and businessmen, the best Herman Miller chair, Miller Aeron is the perfect pairing of class, design, and comfort. A chair that’s dominated high-end offices since the ‘90s, the Aeron was one of the first ergonomically designed office chairs. The unique design was exclusively one of a kind and the amount of comfort and fine-tuning it offers keeps its sales alive to this very day.
This product costs $780 for the basic version and can cost up to $1,588 with all the best upgrades. Even with the pedigree and luxurious finishes, the decked out version of the Aeron still costs a good $600 less than its most expensive competitor. The Aeron features an ergonomic design that can be fitted with adjustable options and improves your posture in an almost therapeutic manner.
Check out the best gaming chairs of 2017.
- +Adjustability: The Aeron prides itself on its ability to be fine-tuned by the user. The chair offers a seat forward/backward adjustment, elevation control, tilt control and tension control, 4d armrests and an adjustable lumbar support.
- +Comfort: The mesh that covers most of the Aeron is built out of exceptionally soft and springy material, but it’s still got quite a firm feel to it. This breathable mesh makes working in this chair an exceptional experience. Most of the comfort offered by the Aeron comes from fine-tuning it to fit your needs.
- +Build: The Aeron features a simplistic and modern build that makes it look like an art-piece at times. The frame is made out of modular parts that are extremely easy to replace or repair, all on your own. The mesh upholstery is also incredibly durable and is very resistant to scratches and scrapes.
- +Features: The patented PostureFitSL system on the Aeron sees it automatically adjust your posture to keep your spine stress free.
- +Accessories: The Aeron is available in three distinct sizes; small, medium and large. Herman Miller also offers optional extras, such as lumbar supports, a tilt limiter, leather arm pads and QuietRoll wheels.
- –Comfort: Physically testing a model before you buy is a must, as picking the wrong size of a chair will leave you feeling uncomfortable, regardless of adjustments made.
- –Build: The Aeron tends to squeak at the joints after a few months of use and requires occasional lubrication to quiet the noise. Also, if you carry keys in your back pocket, it’s been often reported that they might catch on the mesh and rip your pants.
We hope you like our Herman Miller Aeron chair review.