At first glance, this Ficmax chair might look like your everyday race-style gaming seat; but hiding under that ruse is an eyebrow-raising feature list! The Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming chair easily makes its way on to most lists that feature the best gaming chairs.
This chair is in the same price range as many other good gaming chairs like the X-Rockers, and it also includes a few nifty accessories. The Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming chair focuses on comfort and does a great job in delivering it, unlike some other chairs that sit at similar price points.
- +Adjustability: The Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming comes with a good amount of adjustable positions. The chair swivels and the seat recliner can go all the way to a relaxing, flat-out 180 degrees. A lever under the chair controls height and a knob can be found under the seat to adjust the recliner’s tension level. The armrests are also adjustable, but only in their height.
- +Comfort: Instead of the softer foam-like sponge that most other manufacturers use, the Ficmax comes with a very firm and robust sponge stuffing. This provides great support and is great on your back. The seat features a small depression that lets you get comfortable for long periods of time, without having your legs go numb. The armrests are padded and contoured to comfortably fit your arms or elbows, depending on your position. They’re even set forward enough so as to not be an obstacle when you decide to use a gamepad or recline in your chair.
- +Build: A steel frame supports the Ficmax from the inside out and the chair is upholstered in PU leather that features a strong polyester bi-cast. The base is steel, coated in plastic and supported with heavy duty casters.
- +Features: This Ficmax features a retractable footrest that is fitted with a firm and holstered cushion.
- +Accessories: Two pillows come packaged with the chair, one of which contains a USB powered massager and sits on the lower part of the chair. The Ficmax Ergonomic Gaming chair comes in a few color variations as personalization options.
- –Comfort: Although rated at 300lbs, the chair does not sit well with big people. The seat is simply too narrow to be comfortable to you if you’re on the larger side.